Meet The 2.0!
Do you often find yourself with aches and pains? Does your neck get sore when you're sitting at your office desk? Do you feel tension in your back and shoulders when you're stuck in traffic? Feet get sore after a long day of walking? Maybe you experience muscle tightness from sports? These are things we all experience at some point. Unfortunately some more than others...
Introducing our latest 2020 portable massage device. Designed with Japanese technology and incorporating proven EMS massage therapy, we bring you The MoveWell Mobile Masseuse 2.0.
The 2.0 is just as versatile as ever and now packed with even more features to meet everyone's lifestyles and needs, whether they be a busy office worker or a high performing athlete. Take it with you where ever you want! Gym bag, jacket pocket, car glove box. You name it!
Packed With New Features!With newly added features, we’ve upgraded this product in a number of ways while still keeping its trademark massage quality. Our product is now programmed with 6 massage functions (scraping, deep massage, tapping, kneading, shiatsu, EMS) and 10 modes of intensity, so you can finely tune in to what you want and massage away your discomforts! We’ve also added a digital user interface and a USB rechargeable battery to make your massage experience a lot more convenient while you’re on the go! The Mobile Masseuse 2.0 also boasts an improved battery life to deliver you these new features and keep you relaxed for longer.
- INSTANT MASSAGER - Gently stick on skin and immediately enjoy a 15-minute massage to different parts of your body.
- MAXIMUM RELAXATION - Relieves stress throughout your body, relieves muscle soreness and helps you relax. Provides deep tissue massage on your neck, shoulders, upper back, lower back, waist, feet, tights, calves, legs, feet, and arms.
- ADJUSTABLE INTENSITY - The Mobile Masseuse has 10 levels of massage intensity, allowing you to get proper and appropriate pressure to relax and relieve muscle pain.
- 6 NEW MASSAGE MODES - Using simulation programming technology, we have incorporated 5 modes of massage (scraping, deep massage, tapping, shiatsu, EMS and kneading) into our device to meet the wants and needs of all of its users.
- TENS/EMS (transcutaneous electrical stimulation method) - using micro-current pulse simulation which is a proven way to relieve muscle tension and has even been used as a method to improve muscle tone. It is highly popular among physical therapists and is an exciting new prospect in the world of sports recovery!
- FULLY PORTABLE - With a weight of 45 grams, a diameter of 57 mm and a thickness of 18 mm it is small and practical in design. It can easily be carried in pocket & bags which makes it especially useful during travel.
What is EMS?EMS stands for Electrical Muscle Stimulation and is a relatively new technology and it works by delivering small electrical impulses through pads into the muscle. The electrical impulses can reduce the pain signals going to the spinal cord and brain, which relieve pain and relax muscles. They have also been shown to stimulate the production of endorphins, which are the body's natural painkillers.
It is used for numerous purposes. EMS may be able to help reduce pain and muscle spasms caused by a wide range of conditions including:
- period pain
- pelvic pain caused by endometriosis
- knee pain
- neck pain
- back pain
- sports injuries
- It's also sometimes used as a method of pain relief during labor.
- 1 x MoveWell™ Mobile Masseuse 2.0
- 2 x Gel patches
- 1 x User manual
- USB charger cable
FREE WORLDWIDE DELIVERY
We offer free worldwide delivery and we do this by using freight shipping. Freight shipping is much more reliable and economic. As a result, this generally increases shipping times. Tracking codes are also provided for customer reassurance.
- Delivery to the USA, Canada & Australia - 15 to 30 days
- Delivery to the UK and the rest of the world - 20 to 40 days
If you're not satisfied with our product we offer customers a 60-day money-back guarantee.